Double Berry Graham Cracker Muffins
This yummy muffin recipe is also super healthy employing the powerful antioxidant power of blueberries and raspberries! The usage of graham cracker crumbs also offers a different spin both taste wise and health wise as they are relatively low in fat, calories and sugar! Enjoy!
2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup rinsed blueberries
1 cup rinsed raspberries
¾ cup whole milk
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Grease 10 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
3. In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and baking powder.
4. Stir in milk, egg and honey; mixing just until moistened.
5. Gently fold in fresh berries.
6. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let stand for 5 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.