Fresh Berry "Jammy Sauce"
You can use this sweet sauce as a spread on toast, or even in desserts!
1 cup blueberries
1 cup raspberries
1-2 cups chopped strawberries
¼ cup lemon juice
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup water or fruit juice
1 tbsp. fruit jam
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pkg vanilla wafers or graham crackers
Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Chop strawberries and give all the berries a quick rinse
- Combine berries and lemon juice in a bowl
- Add cinnamon and brown sugar into bowl
- Add water or fruit juice and one Tbsp. of fruit jam
- Set on stove and allow to simmer on medium heat constantly stirring until sauce gets thick and creamy
- Crush cookies and place on the bottom of the plate, then add yogurt
When cool, add sauce on top and mix together to create a delicious flavored yogurt!