No Bake Cheesecake
This almost effortless treat can be made with fruit or other more decadent options. A wonderful dairy treat for Shavuot!
- 12 strawberries (substitute any fruit you like – banana, blueberries, pineapple etc…You can also substitute the fruit for peanut butter, chocolate, Oreo cookies, etc…be creative!)
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese, 1 1/2 (8-ounce) bricks
- 2/3 cup sour cream or 2/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Graham Cracker Squares
Coarsely chop 6 berries and place in food processor. Add cream cheese, sour cream, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and process until smooth. Pipe the cheese mixture onto the Graham Cracker squares using a Zip-lock bag with the tip cut off. Garnish cheesecakes with slices of remaining berries.
** If you want actual Graham Cracker pie crust, simply crush 2 cups of crackers in a processor and combine with 1 stick of melted unsalted butter and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Press mixture into the bottom of individual pie tins or ramekins, bake at 350 degrees until golden brown, remove and let cool. Once cool, add cheesecake mixture to pie tins, garnish and serve.