Mixed Fruit Cobbler
Make America Taste Great Again--Perfect for your 4th of July festivities! This cobbler includes a variety of fruit – Feel free to add others you enjoy like peaches, blackberries, etc.
• 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, medium dice
• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 cup hulled and diced strawberries
• 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans (OPTIONAL)
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• ¼ tsp nutmeg
• 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into pieces
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans (OPTIONAL)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Filling: Mix all the ingredients together. Pour into either a baking dish or individual 7 to 8-ounce ramekins.
For topping: Mix the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Blend the butter into the mixture until it forms pea size lumps. Stir in pecans and sprinkle over filling. Bake crisps for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving with vanilla ice cream!