Spiced Tea & Citrus Mint Infusions
SPICED APPLE CIDER
5-6 cups apple juice (one bottle)
2 Red apples
1 green apple
4-6 Cinnamon sticks
1 tsp nutmeg
- Place juice in medium pot on stove for cider.
- Dice apples and add to the liquid.
- Add all the spices and allow to sit on stove and heat for 15-20 minutes
CITRUS MINT INFUSION
5-6 cups water
Fresh mint 2-4 sprigs
2 tbs honey
1. Place water in a pitcher for the infusion.
2. Slice citrus into circles and add to the water
Roll mint in palm and mix into infusion. Let sit for 10 minutes then serve over a glass of ice.