Raw/Vegan Brownie Bites
1. In a food processor or high-powered blender, mix the oats and cocoa powder together into a flour.
2. Add the vanilla and dates and blend until the mixture is well combined and starts to ball together.
3. Add in preserves and then water only if needed - Start with just 1 tsp of water just to help bring the mixture together (you don’t want it to be too wet).
4. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat until you have approximately 12 bite sized balls (can make them larger if you prefer).
5. Cut the fresh strawberries into large slices and serve the balls on top of the strawberry slices for a wonderful bite.
For preservation, you can keep the balls in an air-tight container for up to 10 days. Enjoy!